Attorney David Stevens is a third-generation resident of Okaloosa County. A proud Seminole, David graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Florida State University before earning his Juris Doctorate from the Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, VA. He currently resides in Niceville, FL with his wife and daughter.
David was sworn in to practice law in Florida in 2010, and soon joined a civil litigation law firm in Santa Rosa Beach as an associate attorney. He went on to become a prosecutor with the State Attorney's Office in Shalimar, FL, and served in that capacity for nearly 8 years. David prosecuted thousands of cases ranging from simple misdemeanors to complex and serious felonies. He has tried more than 30 jury trials as lead counsel, and more than 40 jury trials as co-counsel.
In 2019, David left the State Attorney's Office to found the Stevens Law Firm, PLLC. David devotes 100% of his practice to litigation and has the experience to help you in your time of need. Set up a free consultation with David today.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury & Accident Law
- Civil Litigation
- Wills, Power of Attorney
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Juris Doctorate - Regent University of Law (2010)
- Bachelor of Science - Florida State University (2007)
- Associate of Arts - Northwest Florida State College (2003)
- Member of Destiny Worship Center
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100